Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
Yeah guys and gals, thanks! Being that the trike had only 2,500 miles on it when I bought it, I find it hard to believe there is anything wrong with it mechanically, So, my main suspect is the tires. I know that anything is possible with a used vehicle, BUT, come on! I'm the 3rd owner of a 2,500 mile 2015 RTL and it has a wobble problem!?!? Unless one of the "other" guys whacked a curb or something ... I dunno. I have the front tires in my truck now. I'm going to Discount Tire in the morning to have them checked for balance and run-out. We'll see from there. I'll keep you posted.

By the way ... just how are you supposed to jack-up a Spyder? I jacked each A-arm and put a stack of 2x4's under the bottom of the shock. Iz zat right?
Spyders should be jacked up using the Frame, just like most cars and trks ….. Suspension pieces aren't the strongest part of your Spyder ….. What I do is raise the Spyder using the main center Frame, then I have two Car scissor jacks that I cut the ring off and welded nuts onto …. I use my elec. drill to raise and lower the jack …… I use them to ONLY Stabilize the Spyder …………….jmho … Mike