Spyder Garage

Default Can Am 590 GPS harness vs Garmin 595 GPS harness questions.

All,

Looking for technical advice for the Garmin 595.

I purchased the Garmin 595, and I comes with a base and harness that looks like this;
    Garmin 595 Harness- Not Can Am.jpg
    To use the Garmin Harness, I'd have to buy the mount base that fits the Tri-Axis handlebar without harness for $59.99; https://can-am.brp.com/content/canam...t-harness.html.

I also have the option to use the OEM CAn Am BRP Tri Axis Base with Harness for the 590 that looks like this;https://www.brppac.com/brp-219400616.html.
    From what I can see from one OEM 590 mount, the wiring harness looks like this;
    Can Am 590 Harness.jpg

This is where I need help from someone who has knowledge of this harness business. To me it looks like the only difference is the OEM harness has the AMP Superseal 1.5 installed, the Garmin doesn't. Is it the same harness? I've read that the 2018 RTL can't integrate with the Garmin audio, so should I just go with the Garmin harness and save the bucks to buy other trinkets?
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

You might try Garmin OEM Product Support, 855-607-2536, and ask them; they should be able to confirm.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

You are correct and the only difference is the connector. Don't buy another harness.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Shout out to Mr. Billybovine, I reckoned you would have the answer. I've read a lot of your posts looking for information, and you seem to be pretty technically savvy. Thanks.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.