Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome FallRiverSpyderDad to SL

Welcome FallRiverSpyderDad, post up a hello & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community FallRiverSpyderDad, from the staff at SpyderLovers.com - Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Spyder Garage

Hello to all and thanks for having a forum for us Spyder lovers. I'm basically a total noob to Spyder riding as I've only owned my 2008 Roadster SM5 for about 2 weeks. My spyder is a premiere edition, full moon color, number 3437 and has a little over 3000 miles. I've actually only ridden a little over 100 miles as we've had rain almost every day and so far the 2 times I've ridden the Spyder in the rain, I'm not a big fan of it. My lack of proper rain gear is the issue. Anyway, looking forward to learning as much as I can here on the forums, and make sure my new toy runs great and lasts as long as possible without having to shell out tons of cash to any repair shop or dealer. I generally maintain and repair all my own vehicles (trust issues) Also, hoping to meet up with some other owners in Massachusetts or close by for riding and fun. I'm a Father of 4 and getting closer to 50, this is the first motorcycle I've had since I was a teen when I owned/rode trikes & quads (Yamahas) in the 1980's. I'm finally able to ride a 3 wheeler legally, haha, as I used to ride on streets all the time and run away from cops.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum FallRiverSpyderDad. I hope you enjoy it. You can find lots of good information here in the different areas. If you have a question just post it in the area that applies. Make sure and post a photo of your new to you ride in the Spyder Garage. on the new bike! Hope to see you around the forum!!

Spyder Garage

Thanks CopperSpyder. So far, riding my Spyder has been the most fun and biggest smile I've had on my face in years. I'm sure there's a massive amount I can learn here from the members. I'll do my best on the bike pics, not great on computers so hope it's simple.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Their still working on getting you in all the systems, it takes a while, when you see your name turn blue then you will be able to see all the links and videos here on the forum. to load photo I take them with my phone then email them to my computer and save them there. You can add photos to the forum from your pc.