Active Member RockyMountainRider50's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 2 year / 12k mile service on a 2012 RT LTD with only 29k miles

I'm the owner of a 2012 RT LTD with now 29k miles on it. At 28.8k miles my "check engine" indicator and the "orange check engine" screen followed on the infotainment system. So I made an appointment that followed three weeks after my call. Long story short. Is there anyway of checking the legitimacy of the tech at the dealer? I asked because I'm having to take my Spyder back for the third time to the dealer I initially dropped it off with because both indicator warning are back on after 70 miles of riding. First I'm charged $830, then $288 that included them waring out my battery and for replacing my rear wheel bearings. Any and all responses would be appreciated.

The 3 wheeled traveler
    Denver, Co.

Spyder Garage

Any codes? Waring out battery & a certified tech will have their certification displayed somewhere.(they passed a test )Rest is up to reviews & personal judgment.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ &brake light strips,
    wide vue mirrors
    Lid lox
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Pakitrack
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP trailer hitch & 622 trailer (with its own list: Spyderpops Lighted Rear Bumpskid, LineX protection on sides, led trim lighting amber front& red rear, stand& tongue handle)THX Cruzr Joe!
    (pics in album)