Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default ECU mod came out

http://fastryker.com

Looking good! Will be getting one soon.

Spyder Garage

Rally edition? I know Rally mode needs severe wack on drifting, I'm guessing when that back get's about 30 degree's to the front end it throttle locks. Awkward. Throws me off balance. Takes a quite a while get your throttle back.

Spyder Garage

Wonder how much more power? Might be a dumb question but where the heck is the connector on these things to plug in and read codes and upload the tune? I definitely wanna tune my 900 but the wife says she is good with her 600. Fine with me saves me money ��

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by djdilliodon View Post
    Wonder how much more power? Might be a dumb question but where the heck is the connector on these things to plug in and read codes and upload the tune? I definitely wanna tune my 900 but the wife says she is good with her 600. Fine with me saves me money ��
    Remove the hood. looking down at the compartment and the connector is to your right along front edge next to fuse box.

IMG_0280.jpg

Spyder Garage

Tread carefully. This could cause you warranty problems.
    Calling an illegal immigrant an undocumented worker, is like calling the corner drug dealer an unlicensed Pharmacist.
    2019 900 ACE , Stock Black

Spyder Garage

Anyone interested in the tune or who wants specific info, don’t hesitate to email your questions! I have and they are responsive and answered all my questions. I’ll definitely be doing this tune in my 900! I’ve seen the dyno graph and the gain is impressive throughout the power band. I just want to wait little for exhaust to be used in the tune to see if it’s worth doing an exhaust. I want the sound but I also want it to at least add something

Spyder Garage

Just me I don't know what I would do with more HP. Buy more back tires. Just finished a 1600 mile trip. Could not be happier my Ryker 900 ace.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KID Ryker View Post
    Just me I don't know what I would do with more HP. Buy more back tires. Just finished a 1600 mile trip. Could not be happier my Ryker 900 ace.
    My wife has the 600 ace and I the 900 ace. I love my 900 and could never go 600 after driving my 900. The 900 doesn’t walk her 600 it more like jogs on it lol. Many would be perfectly happy with the 900 power wise but for those like me, we always want more!

Spyder Garage

I am happy with the performance. Particularly from 0-30. So I won't muck with the electronics.
    2019 Rally , Black