Spyder Garage

Default Spyder F3 Trade Value

Hi all I am getting the itch to get a 2020 RT, but I would like the folks that got 2020 RT what they thing the value of my 2017 F3 s Daytona with only 3000 mile and about $3000 in extras. Than ks in advance for the help.
    2021 900 Ace , Black & Gold

Spyder Garage

You're better off taking off some of the upgrades and selling the Spyder outright. Pricing it right will make it sell fast. Most people overprice their Spyder and then it just sits there. Remember, your upgrades bring pennies on the dollar but makes it more attractive to the buyer. Often times you can sell the upgrades for half of what you paid. Trading it will get you nothing.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

About 8500

You should be able to sell for about 10500 cash if you take your time and advertise.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

With the high demand for the 2020 RT's....any dealer is going to not give much of a trade in price. The word about the accessories is right on.

Private sale at somewhere between wholesale trade in and retail is where most people want to see them priced.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I just looked up the kbb for 2017 F3 S Daytona.....SE 6 I could not find whether or not you have a se or an sm.

Trade in is listed at $11,450 and Retail is $15,355. Always about a $4K gap. These prices do not include accessories....which are usually counted as 25% to zero on a trade.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I got $11000 for my Daytona with 18600 miles last fall, but I think I got lucky. I would think you could get 10000 on a trade for a 2020.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Like the other said about the accessories, take them all off and sell them on this forum. I just sold all my extras from my 2015 RTL and they all went pretty darn quick.
    The thing to remember about accessories whether it is a bike, car, truck or boat they are all nice but what is in your taste may not be in someone else's taste thus makes selling a bike with a lot of accessories like selling a house with a pool. You have to find the right buyer.
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents

Spyder Garage

And, a smart buyer may actually tell you he's not interested in some of your accessories when he really is, and still try to get them for free on a sale. Take them off and entertain offers. Make a sale, take payment AND then say " Hey, I may have some accessories you may be interested in. You can buy them for ?? before I list them elsewhere." Worked for me on a couple past bikes..

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Take off what you can and sell. With the big rebates on prior year Spyder. The resale is in the toilet. The dealer that I traded in my F3L told me to take off the Ultimate seat and hitch. And he swapped my chrome wheels and tires over to the new Spyder, He still gave me above trade in and discounted the new RTL. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

In Canada, there was a 2015 F3 base for sale for 12,500 with 165,788kms on the odo.