Default M2.Shocks

20190514_170437.jpg20190514_170428.jpg20190514_093913.jpg
    $1499.
    RPS Manufacturing LLC
    M2. Shocks
    2301A Old St.James Road
    Rolla, Missouri 65401
    Office: 573.308.0336
    He set these up on my Ryker. The front wheel now stay glued to the road. No more bouncing.

Spyder Garage

I wonder how comparable these shocks are to the stock Rally adjustable shocks?

Spyder Garage

Congratulations!

2013 RTS
    BajaRon Swaybar, BRP passenger armrests, JT's GoPro dash mount, Lidlox helmet locks, M2 Shocks, foam grips, Ultimate Seat, Magic Mirrors

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KC61 View Post
    I wonder how comparable these shocks are to the stock Rally adjustable shocks?
    These shocks are not cheaper they are less expensive. It took him 3 days to this shock where he wanted it. The shocks are hand built 1 at a time. Then they are put on a DYNO and tested. This is the only custom made shock for this kind of money. Marcus the owner was a m/c racer. He now builds all type of shocks for race bikes. He love the can am 3 wheels that way he is now building shocks for the F3 and the Ryker. I don't think the Fox or the ELKA are even close, these are off the shelves mass produced shocks. My front tires stay on the road. I can not tell you how great the ride is now.

Spyder Garage

Kid Ryker dropped by my office yesterday and I got the chance to see the M2 shocks first hand. When the KYB's on my Rally model flame out I will likely be changing to the M2.
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

Hey guys, thank you for the nice words. Here is a video of how the shocks work. They are available now for 1499.00 a set (Rear and Two Front Shocks)

Thanks,
    Marcus

Spyder Garage

This video was not shot on a smooth road. Its just these shocks take care of all the bumps. Road back 850 mile I keep looking at the front wheels they looked like that all the way home smooth as can be. Also my front end now has more clearance then the Rally and the rear. These Shocks are a Game Changer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KID Ryker View Post
    This video was not shot on a smooth road. Its just these shocks take care of all the bumps. Road back 850 mile I keep looking at the front wheels they looked like that all the way home smooth as can be. Also my front end now has more clearance then the Rally and the rear. These Shocks are a Game Changer.
    ok i have a question . i will be buying a ryker soon .i was looking to get the rally edition ,mainly for the upgraded shocks.but after seeing this i wonder if i should just get the ryker 900 and upgrade to these shocks . i know its up to me. but what's your guys take?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ketchup View Post
    ok i have a question . i will be buying a ryker soon .i was looking to get the rally edition ,mainly for the upgraded shocks.but after seeing this i wonder if i should just get the ryker 900 and upgrade to these shocks . i know its up to me. but what's your guys take?
    I actually just went to our local shop and looked the models, quality of the components, and pricing...I think that is a good idea.

Marcus

Spyder Garage

These would be a huge upgrade over the 900 Base shocks. Now as far as the Rally, I'm not sure. I bought the Rally for the upgraded suspension and the overall looks I like better than the Base 900. That's a lot of cash for 3 shocks. I bought 4 Bilstein 5100's for my Nissan Titan for just a click over $300. I'm sure they are terrific in every way, but I'm sure the stock Rally shocks will be just fine for most buyers.

Spyder Garage

These would be a huge upgrade over the 900 Base shocks. Now as far as the Rally, I'm not sure. I bought the Rally for the upgraded suspension and the overall looks I like better than the Base 900. That's a lot of cash for 3 shocks. I bought 4 Bilstein 5100's for my Nissan Titan for just a click over $300. I'm sure they are terrific in every way, but I'm sure the stock Rally shocks will be just fine for most buyers.
    Most likely you bought the 4600's for your titan which are affordable as most parts are made in the thousands and thousands. Unfortunately, in the powersports world, the components work at a much more precise window with many less being made which ups the cost for all manufacturers in the marketplace. Not just us...in fact I think our shock solution is one of the most affordable. With that said, if you have a Ryker, let me send you a set. IF YOU ARE NOT A TRUE ABSOLUTE RAVING FAN OF THE PRODUCT, you can send them back and I will give you 500.00 for the inconvenience. If you keep them, pay for them and just tell the Spyderlovers forum how much you like them. I also ask you to please "blast me on this forum" if you do not love them.

FWIW, I actually inspected the upgraded suspension and can tell you our suspension is going to be much more adjustable and overall better than what is on any Ryker or in their catalogue.

Marcus McBain
    Owner-RPS Manufacturing/M2.Shocks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M2Shocks View Post
    Most likely you bought the 4600's for your titan which are affordable as most parts are made in the thousands and thousands. Unfortunately, in the powersports world, the components work at a much more precise window with many less being made which ups the cost for all manufacturers in the marketplace. Not just us...in fact I think our shock solution is one of the most affordable. With that said, if you have a Ryker, let me send you a set. IF YOU ARE NOT A TRUE ABSOLUTE RAVING FAN OF THE PRODUCT, you can send them back and I will give you 500.00 for the inconvenience. If you keep them, pay for them and just tell the Spyderlovers forum how much you like them. I also ask you to please "blast me on this forum" if you do not love them.

FWIW, I actually inspected the upgraded suspension and can tell you our suspension is going to be much more adjustable and overall better than what is on any Ryker or in their catalogue.

Marcus McBain
    Owner-RPS Manufacturing/M2.Shocks.
    Nope 5100's, The 4600's are a baby poop yellow color, the 5100's are far superior and yes right at $300 on Shock Surplus with a discount code. If my Rally doesn't ride acceptable when I get it with the KYB shocks I will reach out to you and check them out.

Thanks

Spyder Garage

Nope 5100's, The 4600's are a baby poop yellow color, the 5100's are far superior and yes right at $300 on Shock Surplus with a discount code. If my Rally doesn't ride acceptable when I get it with the KYB shocks I will reach out to you and check them out.

Thanks

I am not sure if you are aware of this, but both Bilstein shocks are nearly identical inside and they are the same price...https://youtu.be/5D1P6dF87D4

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M2Shocks View Post
    I am not sure if you are aware of this, but both Bilstein shocks are nearly identical inside and they are the same price...https://youtu.be/5D1P6dF87D4
    Yep, close to the same but not. 4600's don't have the adjustable front spring perch either, so there's that. But thanks for sharing

Spyder Garage

I bought the 900ace because I like it better I already knew I would upgrade my shocks. The rally has better shocks then my base. BUT not now with the M2. I have more clearance than the stock rally and a 200% better ride. You have no ideal what these shocks will do for you. If you only go to Starbucks (not that you do) stock is fine. If you are happy with the ride on your rally don't change.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KID Ryker View Post
    I bought the 900ace because I like it better I already knew I would upgrade my shocks. The rally has better shocks then my base. BUT not now with the M2. I have more clearance than the stock rally and a 200% better ride. You have no ideal what these shocks will do for you. If you only go to Starbucks (not that you do) stock is fine. If you are happy with the ride on your rally don't change.
    Yep, I'm just the opposite. Like the Rally much better. Much more bang for your buck. You sit on a 900 Base and the suspension just about bottoms out just by sitting on it. Not so with the Rally. Don't really care about clearance since I will probably never go off road. And your right, I will never know what those shocks will do for me. We all like different things and one size doesn't fit all. Glad your happy with them though

Spyder Garage

Im interested, need to save up for a few months to get these babies. I have the stock 600 i notice with really bad roads the front bounces a lot.

Spyder Garage

an old man in Kansas with a 2012 rt--just now have Vredestein tires and m2 shocks on the way---I know the change from the factory stuff will be justified!!

Spyder Garage

Does installing new shocks require wheel alignment??

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by honsfun View Post
    Does installing new shocks require wheel alignment??
    No, not on this type of suspension. A car or truck, would be a good idea.