Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default 2015 Spyder RT Limited- SOLD

The time has come to sell my bike. Back in Sept 2017 my wife was in a car accident (an SUV turned right in front of her). She luckily came out at the time with a broken hand and some bruising. Our car was totaled. But as time passed we found she had whiplash and some compression in an area of her spine. We tried to ride the bike one time months later, and within 20 minutes she was asking to go home because her neck was in pain. Her doctor recommended she doesn't ride. So I've lost my riding partner, and she was the compelling force in getting a 3 wheeler.

My Spyder is 2 tone (intense pearl red/pearl white) from Cowtown in Cuba, MO. It has the following add-ons; Triaxis handlebars, Ultimate seat with driver backrest, Lamonster NBV highway bar/pegs, Rivco driver cup holder, Show Chome passenger armrest and cup holder, semi rigid frunk and saddlebag luggage, BRP extended warranty until 4-30-21. It was serviced in December and had a new rear tire installed. It currently has about 15250 miles. I've always kept it in a garage. It has never been wrecked. There are a couple of dings on the left side panel and center console door. I don't know what caused them. I do know I yelled a bit of profanity when I first discovered them. The touch up paint was O'Reilly's Auto Parts attempt to color match the BRP's red. As you can tell it does not match.

I'm asking $18,000. I live near St Louis, MO.

Don
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dwade; 06-06-2019 at 12:24 PM. Reason: sold
    2015 RTSS Limited, red/white, Lamonster NVB highway bars, Ultimate midrider seat with backrest, Show Chrome passenger armrests .................................................. .....