Hi all,

New here and my first posts, i have been around for a while soaking up the very useful information from everyone.

So, i recently bought a 2018 F3 LTD, love it, but!

Handling, i can't seem to fully control the steering, its flighty, sensitive and feels well, unsafe at times! I have had a 'laser wheel alignment' carried out and am satisfied that a good job was done and have tried different tire pressure from the 'book recommended' 15 psi to 'dealer recommended' 22 psi, still the same result.

Admittingly, roads surfaces are not great here and the roughther they are the worse it is, steep cambers and rough surface are the worst, wind makes it unstable as well, plus i only have 1000 km on her yet.

I am on OEM Kenda tires and i know that they are not the best out there, i rode an identical demo bike and it was exactly the same but was assured that the alignment would fix it on the new one, it hasn't.. I have read all the 'dos and don'ts' and other posts on this site and i remember to steer properly [push pull, lean in and relax].

I don't want to spend good money on modifying a brand new bike. Surly it should come out the box reasonably well made and 'fit for purpose'

Or, is it just me, do i need more time to get used to it, is 1000 km not enough to feel comfortable with the steering!

As mentioned i love this trike but!

Any thoughts gratefully appreciated