Spyder Garage

Default Two Brothers Racing Exhaust

Hey guys,

New to the forum, thought you guys might think this is pretty cool.

I spoke to the guys over at Two Brothers Racing and saw that they actually just released a slip-on system. that should be ready by the end of this month (so they say). I believe he said its a cat-delete system for $599.98 which seems to be fair IMO.

The rep (Jay) over there told me they released a sound clip on their instagram, clips kind of short but i'm pretty excited to try this out!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxS6JeXFHQz/

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If you understand the way BRP's engine computer works , you will know that the only change that will occur …. will be the sound. Prior to computer controlled engine management systems..... ie. carburetor & early fuel injection …. there were things you could change and increase your HP ….. not any longer, ...now you have to re-map the computer to achieve HP increases. I will apologize and stand corrected upon seeing Genuine DYNO improvements ……. and I use the Improvements because I have seen quite a few so-called MODS that actually reduce HP …..these are usually LOUDER than stock ……. good luck ….. Mike

Spyder Garage

I am personally happy with the stock exhaust. But I WOULD CONSIDER going to one of the aftermarket ones if something happened to mine and I HAD to replace it. Reason: the ones out there seem to be in the $500 to $600 price range and the stock one is $800! Just saying.
    Spyder F3-S Special Series my traveling ride
    Ryker Rally modified for dual sport duty
    Honda Grom heavily modified for dual sport duty
    Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark my other traveling ride

Spyder Garage

I am personally happy with the stock exhaust also.

Spyder Garage

Ok This is the one I'm getting LOL! that and once an ECU remap to increase a bit of the HP.. Havn't broken in my ryker yet so it gives me time.

Spyder Garage

Hi all ref two brothers exhaust with decat system , only advantage is weight and more room underneath Ryker to clean I fitted carbon Twin two brothers on Spyder looks brilliant but loud so it seems ? Faster cat on Spyder much smaller , on a bike looks are what sells. Regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Ya, it is a cat delete. From what i'm guessing it will be about 18 or so lbs. lighter than stock and should have some decent performance just based off that.

Spyder Garage

Sound is what im looking for as well. Stock is too quite; I want people to know I'm around them so they don't merge onto me.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
    Sound is what im looking for as well. Stock is too quite; I want people to know I'm around them so they don't merge onto me.
    Don't you have to pass emissions yearly in Cali? If so this aint gonna fly for you

Spyder Garage

Has to be 95db or below; not yearly lol. But yea; cops can stop you and bring out the calibrated sound meter. A lot of bikes have loud exhaust here.

Spyder Garage

"Loud pipes save lives" is a myth! Loud pipes just piss off the public and make the rest of us look bad in their eyes (and ears.) Stay out of their blind spot and you will be OK.

Spyder Garage

Thats the reason i'm getting it too, been hit before so anything helps. just rather get something that is performance based rather than just some slash cut tubing that dumps and sounds like crap.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by McRuss View Post
    "Loud pipes save lives" is a myth! Loud pipes just piss off the public and make the rest of us look bad in their eyes (and ears.) Stay out of their blind spot and you will be OK.
    I would have to disagree but it doesnt matter much since you cant lane split with a ryker anyways..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KC61 View Post
    Don't you have to pass emissions yearly in Cali? If so this aint gonna fly for you

We dont have emissions, its all up to the discretion of the office so just don't whale on it when your flying through town and you should be fine.

Spyder Garage

Probably get the same affect by drilling out the CAT in the stock exhaust and save a bunch of cash. Been done on lots of motorcycle mufflers.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KID Ryker View Post
    I am personally happy with the stock exhaust also.
    Me too! Although it could be quieter, as it sounds exactly like a jet ski going down the road, unlike any other motorcycle or scooter I've had (& I've had many!). I've had single cylinders, twins, triples, and 4 bangers.

Spyder Garage

I hear Harley's with their very extremely loud exhausts passing by police. Police don't give them any grief.

Spyder Garage

I hear Harley's with their very extremely loud exhausts passing by police. Police don't give them any grief.
    I put a LOUD 4 into 1 exhaust system on my 2002 Nighthawk 750, but had no noticeable increase in power. The "placebo effect" of doing thusly did not affect me, as it apparently does others. Never got stopped by cops.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KC61 View Post
    Probably get the same affect by drilling out the CAT in the stock exhaust and save a bunch of cash. Been done on lots of motorcycle mufflers.
    If you do show you how you do it. Did it on my F3T. Worked great.

Spyder Garage

I'm on the RykerForum as well and saw on instagram that they started prebooking today, looks like i am number 41 in line for my ryker system already! crazy how fast they are moving through these!

https://www.twobros.com/collections/...005-5170409-s1