Picked up my Ryker 600 on Weds, 01 May. I had ordered it two weeks previously after going back and forth between the 600 and the 900, but ultimately went with the 600 as I don't really plan on doing any extended interstate highway riding. Previous motorcycles I have owned were two Sportsters and a Vrod, and I've been riding for about 15 years. No accessories were installed at time of purchase and I only weight about 165. As I left the dealership with 1 mile on the odometer (obviously no make ready test drive) and hopped on the IH35 North access road, when I hit approximately 54mph the Ryker started to shutter side to side several times. I immediately backed off on the throttle and the shuttering stopped. Only dropping a couple mph stopped the shuttering. I had my GoPro on and I can see the shutter as it happens. I continued home about 20 miles testing this issue and was able to replicate this shutter on a variety of road surfaces and regardless of where I positioned the bike in my lane. Tire pressure on all 3 tires was perfect at 20lbs in the front tires and 28lbs in the rear. Over next two days I ran the mileage up to around 50 miles on the bike, ever conscience of the 54-55mph barrier. On Friday, 03 May I called the dealer and spoke with a Service Consultant. I explained the issue and he said he needed to consult with the service department. He called me back about 30mins later and said he was sending a flatbed today for the Ryker. I also sent him the mp4 of the issue when it happened. The next day they called back to tell me they watched the video but were reluctant to let anyone test drive the Ryker to confirm it had issues. Also stated they had never had a problem like this on any other Rykers. Because they don't currently have the tools for doing a precise alignment on a 3-wheeler they are overnighting the necessary laser alignment fixtures and will perform a laser alignment on my Ryker. Laser alignment and tire balance completed so I picked up my Ryker yesterday 09may. They test drove the Ryker about 9 miles after alignment. Ryker tracks much better, no shutter, but still a little skittish. Could just be the nature of the beast and differing road surfaces. Before going back to dealer I had measured tie rods and they were both 13 -5/8" long. Clearance between left tie rod lock nut and steering knuckle was 0.440" and right side was 0.515". After laser alignment left clearance was 0.250" and right side was 0.770". There is now almost no adjustment remaining on the left side and I have no idea how much remains on the right side because I don't know how long the threaded portion of the knuckle is. When I picked up my Ryker after align I noticed a 900 Ryker in the shop. I asked about it and they stated yep it was in for the same problem mine had, so now two new Rykers with alignment issues in less than a week, when they had never had any before.