Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I did not grow up watching the cartoons but I did enjoy the first Transformers movie better than this one. This was okay but I think they tried to hard with some of the site gags and sexual innuendoes. It just didn't add anything to the overall storyline. That is the other thing, there was a stronger storyline in the first movie and I think that is why I enjoyed it more, too much straight out robot fighting in this one. For some people, that is what they want and that is what they got. It was okay but that is it for me, just okay.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by daddydarko View Post
    Bah, you old foggies wouldn't understand. I grew up on the cartoons. I thought the movie was decent minus too much comic relief. The first one was definitely better but at least we got to see Optimus kick some decepticon ass!

Also, I could watch Megan Fox fold laundry for two hours.

I give it 3 outta 5 stars.
    I,also,grew up on cartoons... Mighty Mouse and QuickDraw McGraw!!

"I ll do the thinnin' rouind here, Bobalouee!!"

Color me a ol' foggie who liked it. Megan Fox is the Kats Meowwww!

Free Thinking Member
    Spyder Garage

I for one loved TF2. Just saw it this afternoon. It was exactly what I thought it would be. Two and a half hours of mindless fun. Saw it at a RAVE theater, digital sound and picture, fantastic. Parked the Spyder in front of the theater, got a $10.00 parking ticket. Worth every penny. I will also purchase when it comes out on Blu-ray. Just for the record, I never watched the catoon and I am 54 years old. A big from an old guy.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

kids movie