Active Member NorthAlabamaSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Baja Ron Sway Bar

Ok guys, I am looking for someone within say 200 miles of Huntsville, AL that would like to install this sway bar on my F3-T. I did it on my F3-s and it was sketchy at best jacking it up and I just don't want to do it again. Looking for someone hopefully with a lift or pitfall jack to be safe. Of course willing to pay. Or if someone knows a dealership that would do it. Thx in advance
    2019 F3-T and some extra stuff

Very Active Member SpyderConvert's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Before I had my lift, my dealer installed my sway bar. Check with your dealer.
    2015 RTL, BajaRon Swaybar, LaMonster LED Headlights and Foglights, LaMonster Spydercuff, LaMonster LED mirror wrap, Magic Mirrors, HMT Brake Light
    2015 RT Ltd. , $" extension Black

Active Member NorthAlabamaSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderConvert View Post
    Before I had my lift, my dealer installed my sway bar. Check with your dealer.
    I did, they told me if their parts department sold them they could install them. Unfortunately they don't. They won't let me bring the parts.
    2019 F3-T and some extra stuff

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabamaSpyder View Post
    I did, they told me if their parts department sold them they could install them. Unfortunately they don't. They won't let me bring the parts.
    It is rare that a dealer will not install a sway bar kit. The reason you were given usually means they don't want to bother with the job, they don't want to miss out on the product mark up (you bring it in), and they don't want to bother ordering one themselves.

Try another dealer, if you can. You might also try other options. Any decent mechanic can do the job.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 05-09-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...