Spyder Garage

Default Mutazu Saddlebags

Update on Mutazu bags.
    I bought a set of these a bit over a year ago. Chinese company, but the price was right, $300.00. They work well, but I recently broke one of the closure clasps that hold the bags closed. When I contacted Mutzau in CA to buy a repair clasp, I was told there were no repair parts available. I was told the bags are are sold as a set and the supplier does no have repair parts available. Checking Ebay, where I bought mine, I note that the price has increased $100.00 since I bought mine. I would advise you buyer beware.... For the price, Avoid Mutazu and buy from a company here in the US with repair parts available.

Not a happy camper....

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ca8920 View Post
    Update on Mutazu bags.
    I bought a set of these a bit over a year ago. Chinese company, but the price was right, $300.00. They work well, but I recently broke one of the closure clasps that hold the bags closed. When I contacted Mutzau in CA to buy a repair clasp, I was told there were no repair parts available. I was told the bags are are sold as a set and the supplier does no have repair parts available. Checking Ebay, where I bought mine, I note that the price has increased $100.00 since I bought mine. I would advise you buyer beware.... For the price, Avoid Mutazu and buy from a company here in the US with repair parts available.

Not a happy camper....
    Stuff breaks , I understand how you feel about NO repair parts …...…...… however this is Now a common thing for many, many things …. To remedy your problem look on E-bay for " clasps / closure devices …. awhile back I found some sturdy chrome ones for about $ 3.00 - w/free shipping ….. Mike

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Update on Mutazu bags.

Not a happy camper....
    Another added cost thanks to TARIFFS. Buyer beware indeed. You pay for tariffs, not the importer.
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

I bought mine directly from China. The bags with the LEDs cost me $100 and then $100 for shipping. Mutazu only sells the black models. I got white bags with the black covers. Let me see if I still have the vendor contact info. I couldn't find the bags on AliExpress but I did get them via Ali. I used my business and ordered them as samples.

CJ JAX

Update on Mutazu bags.

Not a happy camper....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

>CLICK ME< at the site click universal??

>ebay lockset<
    >ebay can am<
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

With camping and Scouting, I deal with all kinds of clasps and closures. Would need measurements and a few good detailed photos. Might be able to point you in a direction.