Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 10, the Final One

On the final day of Spyderfest it was announced that this was the final one for now, other smaller events will take place, stay tuned.

I am greatful for all the years that we had Spyderfest, it was a fun time for me and my wife. we enjoyed meeting so many people and we have made many, many friends because of Spyderfest. Many events that you have gone to or are going to are a direct cause of Spyderfest, they were the beginning of the Spyder Fever.

Remember the fun you had and the friends you made. be positive. An event of this size is an enormous undertaking, until you have tried to set one up, don't even think about complaining about this one, it was a great event for a lot of people for 10 straight years.

I for one will miss it and the camaraderie that cane along with it.

I want to thank Pitbull Power Sports , Len and Vanessa and all the MOGANG members who put their heart into this for all of us.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Our first Spyderfest it rained all weekend and had the potential to be a bust but then Cruzer Joe came to the rescue. He made sure we had the conference room at he hotel reserved every night so we could all get together and swap stories and our favorite beverages. Thanks to Joe it turned out to be great event. Even though we attended another Spyderfest a few years later that first one with all the rain that Joe rescued was our favorite br Ouse of the good times and new friends we found in that conference room.

Spyder Garage

cruzer joe your lovely wife and all the people we met are my favorite memories. Harvey his wife and crew are great. Len and MOGANG thank you. Sue Hopper and chigger thank you where else could meet such innovative people. Thank you to Lamonster and crew.KC Spyder ryders judge all Exhaust as Vlaska Loud and Mitch. As Vlaska says its a great place to play licence plate bingo. TNANKS for the MEMORIES and best of all RYDERS from every where. See you all at the next Rally. This is not the end just a new start. Hope to see you all at SPYDERS in the ozarks. As well as your States hosting. Dennis and Liz from KC SPYDER RYDERS will see you at the next big one. Thanks for friendship and advice. We will see you then!