Spyder Garage

Default For Sale 2018 Spyder F3T SE6, 650 miles, like new, extras, Homosassa, Fl

Like new, perfect condition low miles (650.3) with 20" tinted Madstad adjustable windshield, ultimate F3 floorboards and passenger boards, short reach handles bars. I have original shield, stock bars and footpegs plus full service manual on flash drive. I'm an hour north of Tampa in Homosassa, Florida. $17,500 14 months remaining on warranty.

Why? I'm 71 and used to riding motorcycles for many years and thought I could adapt to this style but it's just not right for me, also the older I get the more I prefer riding in air conditioned vehicles especially here in Florida....

See it here: https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...active-listing

revised 8/17.19
    Last edited by retgi; 08-17-2019 at 08:46 AM. Reason: revised

Spyder Garage

If only I was looking for new Ryde...nice looking and best of luck selling.

Spyder Garage

Not to second guess you, but the 2018 F3T came with a two year factory warranty.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Tks, guess I forgot...