Spyder Garage

Default Snyder hauling/shipping companies?

Can you recommend a hauling company that will take my Spyder long distance (CA to NY) that I can trust with my precious RT?
    Thank you!

SPYDERGAL

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I used haulbikes.com a few years ago to haul a near new used RT from Wisconsin to Idaho.Did a super job hauling. Not necessarily the most superb customer service, but few trucking companies do. They specialize in hauling powersports machines. The trailers they use for that have only m/c, snowmobiles, etc. on them. They are the contract hauler for HD trikes. They haul full, or near full, trailer loads so your time frame needs to be flexible as they gather up a trailer load. All loads go to/through York, PA or Milwaukee, WI. Their trailers have lift gates so they can easily load and unload to street level.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)