Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I installed the Atlas bottom kit on the Rally. Install was a breeze and the thing works awesome!! It is a little pricey but it is made very high quality and looks factory. Easily removable to go on the next unit down the road
    2019 900 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vstrommer View Post
    I installed the Atlas bottom kit on the Rally. Install was a breeze and the thing works awesome!! It is a little pricey but it is made very high quality and looks factory. Easily removable to go on the next unit down the road
    Can you post a pic or 2? Interested in something to give the hand and arm a break. Is this a simple push button on and off?

Thanks

Spyder Garage

I use it on mine. It's been a good investment and it should be for the price. You need the bottom mount. Many people like myself are saying to use the cramp buster, I tried it and didn't like it. If you hit a bump it would feather the throttle too much for my liking. I use the Atlas to either get some relief or for longer interstate rides. It's worth it. You are still able to speed up or slow down with little effort.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KC61 View Post
    Can you post a pic or 2? Interested in something to give the hand and arm a break. Is this a simple push button on and off?

Thanks
    JjVCqXbZR422ES609KoABw.jpgXvES2X8yTOyn4km1x3zcUA.jpg
    2019 900 Rally , Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Anything that restricts the free movement of a throttle is a recipe for disaster.

Spyder Garage

Can't wait until someone actually comes out with a real cruise control for the Ryker. It is throttle by wire so should be easy to do.

Spyder Garage

They make a top and bottom kit that are a quarter of the price. The website says either kit works for any can am. Im wondering if anyone has used a top or bottom kit
    2019 Rally , Yellow and black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    Anything that restricts the free movement of a throttle is a recipe for disaster.
    Some potential, I suppose. But it is very small at most. You can put cruse controls and throttle paddles into this same category. Especially a cruise control on a car or truck where you have no ability to twist the throttle. I've had 'Throttle Locks' before. And I am going to install this Atlas product on my Ryker. You can twist the throttle fairly easily, even with the lock engaged. I'm not worried.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Some potential, I suppose. But it is very small at most. You can put cruse controls and throttle paddles into this same category. Especially a cruise control on a car or truck where you have no ability to twist the throttle. I've had 'Throttle Locks' before. And I am going to install this Atlas product on my Ryker. You can twist the throttle fairly easily, even with the lock engaged. I'm not worried.
    When i had my Harley a friend and i both had palm paddles on our throttles. While on a group ride all of us took a short stop at a small coffee shop. While pulling into a parking spot my friend launched himself beyond the parking spot and over the sidewalk into a flowerbed in front of the coffee shop. Because no one was hurt and no damage was done it was ha, ha, ha all during the coffee our break. Both of us took off our throttle paddles after that unfortunate incident. Another one of the riders told us he'd done the same thing at stop sign and put himself through the crosswalk and halfway into the intersection. It was noted that both of these occurrences took place from a full stop when the bikes were still running and in gear. Diffidently operator error.

Spyder Garage

I just installed the bottom mount ATLAS on my wife's Ryker. Seems to work just fine so far.

Spyder Garage

I have been considering some type of throttle positioner for the Ryker; I had them, and used them, on previous bikes. However, on the Ryker I have to stop for fuel much more frequently than I did on my previous bikes so my wrist gets frequent rests. I will be addressing issues of luggage capacity, lighting, and tire balance as my accessory priorities for now.
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've had my own issues and witnessed close calls with after market throttle controls. My Harley had a factory thumb screw on the throttle grip that would reduce the spring tension and that was still problematic. Bottom line, if you can't shut off your throttle control by simply applying your brakes, it's not a good thing.

Spyder Garage

Aufgeblassen47

Wish i would have seen your post before my wife purchased an Atlas for her Ryker...would have saved me $150 bucks

Spyder Garage

I installed the bottom kit. I managed to strip the allen head while putting it on. A dremel will now be required to remove it. It works pretty well. A little speed creep up/down, which is easily adjusted for. Sorry for out of focus shot.
    atlas.jpg
    2023 Plasma Red F3 Limited
    2020 Ryker Rally.

Spyder Garage

I had the saame issue with mine and the same solution.