Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Lot of Twists, Rocks, Dirt & Gravel

Do you like these types of roads? or you rather rYde on more.... normal roads?

Spyder Garage

To each his own!!! Myself I would like to putt up threw that road in my RTL with the wife on the back and smell the roses!! And for the ones that have the need to be a hammer head and races threw that beautiful country side, go for it!! Rock on!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Default Nice ryde....

Great ryde and nice video as usual.... we have some fun roads back home but it is a real hassle to pass...

FB_IMG_1476077517341.jpg
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Great ryde and nice video as usual.... we have some fun roads back home but it is a real hassle to pass...

FB_IMG_1476077517341.jpg
    uuuuuuuuu... love that one!!!! my bucket list has a new road

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Nice video! I don't see anything wrong with your ride. I do that often and ride like that here in our mountains. But I do tend to keep my RPM's lower than you. I try to keep it under 7k. I know that might not give me access to the upper power bands, but I still stay high enough to keep the spyder from lugging.
    I was a little worried when I saw in the title about rocks, dirt, and gravel. I do try to stay away from riding too aggressive in those situations, but that road wasn't too bad. Ride on bro!
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

I loved watching the video. We were on similar yesterday. Our "comfort" level is way less than what you displayed. It was fun for us to watch you handle the ride like a pro. I like to watch going fast...when someone else is doing it.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Nice video! I don't see anything wrong with your ride. I do that often and ride like that here in our mountains. But I do tend to keep my RPM's lower than you. I try to keep it under 7k. I know that might not give me access to the upper power bands, but I still stay high enough to keep the spyder from lugging.
    I was a little worried when I saw in the title about rocks, dirt, and gravel. I do try to stay away from riding too aggressive in those situations, but that road wasn't too bad. Ride on bro!
    Yep. maybe i did too much of a title to that
    but in real it is full of that kind of concrete gravel road.. I love especially these type of roads..
    Now leaving to Serbia in short period of time, so hopefully it will be similar or more crazy fun.

I have to watch on those high revs. especially after the ECU upgrade. With L. pipe it has tendency to overheat if you hit the "no limit" limiter if you know what I mean.

have a great day,
    M.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    I loved watching the video. We were on similar yesterday. Our "comfort" level is way less than what you displayed. It was fun for us to watch you handle the ride like a pro. I like to watch going fast...when someone else is doing it.
    its all about what makes YOU happy. If it is going little bit or more slower, that it is all fine!!
    I like to hit it this way, still there is like 20-30% easy to go faster, but I dont want to harm anyone neither harm me... so, this is enough i think

have an awesome day
    martin

Spyder Garage

I for sure, do not consider you as an unsafe rider.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red