Spyder Garage

Default 2019 F3 Ltd exhaust - what's the trick to loosening the bolt?

Ok trying to get off the stock muffler not the cat , can't get the bolt to loosen the one that holds it to the bike . stupid question but what is the trick and what size bolt is it dont want to strip it . hard for a old man
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

No trick, but you do have to get down on the floor. One bolt holds it on to the bike, in addition to the clamp at the cat.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Got it Loctite what a pain got it off thought I was going to strip it but all good

Put on rls system. Love it

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbear View Post
    Got it Loctite what a pain got it off thought I was going to strip it but all good. Put on rls system. Love it
    Me too. I kept the stock muffler and installed the RLS cat delete with the resonator. It produces a smooth, throaty sound and no louder.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome