Quote Originally Posted by hershey View Post
on your new ride...I took delivery of mine on 5/10,in White, and I just plain LOVE it!!!! Had a 2010 I traded in because it was costing me too much in repairs...the last one was $1200 for a new dash electronics...paid the bill and traded up...you will find that you need to go to a BRP dealer..(don't buy from some jamoke that only sells them as a sideline)...fortunately I found one, a good one...they deal Can-Am 4 wheelers, SkiDoos, and motorcycles (Spyders, F3's and Rykers)...I was surprised that they sold it to me with Firmware of 11.0, and when I discovered the problem (by reading this great Forum), I called and the Dealer maintenance guy said bring it in....15 minutes and $0.00 charge and I left with version 20 Firmware...

Still having problems getting everything to communicate with everything else, but that's me, a 1stG guy living in a 5G world....
Thanks! I am guessing that is a pretty common problem. I think I figured most of it out also, now it's just a matter of what will work with what.