Spyder Garage

Default Does BRP Connect Display Radar ?

Does BRP connect display radar when using AccuWeather. I cant get the radar to display on dash when using AccuWeather. It does display on my IPhone when using the app.
    Is there another option to get weather radar to display on the dash using BRP Connect?

Jim

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I believe the Android phones show more that current conditions that the iPhone shows. :-(
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

I’m still wondering if I can display Weather Radar on the dash display of my 2018 RT Limited?

Jim

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

No, so far it's not possible. I see more than I did at first but no radar. At first I only saw current conditions, now I can check hourly and change to another location to see what its like where I'm going to.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I just signed up for a Rever Premium. And you can get radar on it. So far I have yet to see what it’s like on the bike and I might be able to see if I get the radar on it this Sunday if it rains anywhere. (It’s forecasted for slight chance). I’m in the SF Bay Area California. (Doesn’t rain much this time of year)
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewinger View Post
    I just signed up for a Rever Premium. And you can get radar on it. So far I have yet to see what it’s like on the bike and I might be able to see if I get the radar on it this Sunday if it rains anywhere. (It’s forecasted for slight chance). I’m in the SF Bay Area California. (Doesn’t rain much this time of year)
    Let me know your experience with Rever premium. Especially planning routes with way-points on the computer and bringing them into over to the phone to use for navigation.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Whizwaz View Post
    Let me know your experience with Rever premium. Especially planning routes with way-points on the computer and bringing them into over to the phone to use for navigation.
    Basically you sign on to Rever either with smartphone or computer and any route you create is there in the app. So if you go into it on a laptop and save a route it will be available in the phone app. It can also be shared by anyone in a group you join or create.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red