Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spyderfest 2019

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Mike the name is "Whole Hog".... Excellent food all around. Tom
    You do realize " the other side of Best Western can be north or south .....................Mike Buckingham's was on the South side ...Whole Hog is on the North side ....... and I agree it is very, very good there ...... I just had some melt in your mouth " Brisket "

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    You do realize " the other side of Best Western can be north or south .....................Mike Buckingham's was on the South side ...Whole Hog is on the North side ....... and I agree it is very, very good there ...... I just had some melt in your mouth " Brisket "
    Me bad. Sorry about that. I have no idea what direction other the walking distance from the BW. Glad you enjoyed the brisket. Never a bad meal there. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Me bad. Sorry about that. I have no idea what direction other the walking distance from the BW. Glad you enjoyed the brisket. Never a bad meal there. Tom
    Nope ..not Bad .... .... Mike