Thread: 2013 ST Limited

Spyder Garage

Default 2013 ST Limited

Local dealer has a 2013 ST Limited in Black for sale at $12,400. I was just curious what should I look out for on this model if anything and are there any issues with this year and model. I was originally looking at a new Ryker but I'm thinking this may be more suited for 2 up riding with the wife. And still something she can ride on her own. Does this model have cruise control? Something I definitely miss from my HD Touring days.

Thanks

Spyder Garage

It will likely be fine being that I cannot see it. If it has has the 2014 panels installed that would be a bonus. A little cooler to sit on and ride if it does. Since your buying from a dealer. I Assume BRP dealer then the safety recall was done. Make sure you get the saddlebag removal tool with it. If it does not have one buy it and always carry it with you.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Sorry, here's a link. Just a couple of pictures and I don't know how many miles are on it yet. Just started second thinking the Spyder over the Ryker

https://www.cyclezone.com/inventory/...66618-2567979i

Spyder Garage

It still has the 2013 original panels on it. Goodwill from BRP to get them changed now is very unlikely. But the hot air coming out the left side of the seat can be managed in other ways.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I think you could find a used 2015 F3 for about the same price

Spyder Garage

yes same price there may be a F3 around with the 1330 big are good machines if you treat them right the limited will have more extras:windshield,gps,radio, removable saddle bags, cruise control, floorboards driver & passenger, & chrome that helps, biggest difference is the 998 SE5 or 1330 SE6 (also the 998 has trailer mode, don’t know if 1330 has or needs.
    Your choice there. My ST still has the 13 panels & has not been an issue 53k+ miles. Biggest issues: did have 1 hose clamp fail on thermostat & an O ring in transmission shifter lead to oil leak, both covered by warranty & BEST. Tires & oil like everyone else the 998 does eat little oil nothing major just keep extra qt handy (good practice for any vehicle anyway )
    Last edited by Bfromla; 04-29-2019 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Windshield & trailer mode

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights