Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
Two minor points that might help. First is the faults page in BUDS does indeed store the time each event occurs and it can be displayed until they are removed. Except they are expressed in engine hours, not date and time.

Second if that group of faults has all happened in a few hours run time, I would highly suspect a voltage issue. Start with carefully checking the battery connections, the ground cable both ends and then the fuse box. Have seen many fuse boxes get corrosion in the fuse holders. Pull each fuse and clean them, reinsert. If there is visible rust on the terminals in the box, it got water in there and is too far gone. Replacement time. All those sensors and especially the DPS do not all go bad at the same time. DPS is heavy power user, especially when you were turning and could easily be the trigger point for a low voltage event. Check the battery condition as well.

Good luck in finding the issue.
Thanks jcthorne, I'll let BRP/dealer work out when these faults occurred. One of the first maintenance jobs I did not long after I purchased the bike new some 14 months ago was smear a little electrical grease on the fuse connections & on the battery terminals & tighten them. Have not looked at these until the day after the lockup. Everything looked brand new, & both battery connection terminal bolts [+& -] although tight, I nipped them a little more. Negative to bodywork I found very tight. Also checked battery voltage static & read 13volts. On starting, battery voltage dropped to 11v momentarily then back up to 13volts. Looks like the battery is ok. With your experience, what do you think? The battery brand name is Dynavolt...Thanks, Treva.