Indian Land, SC (30 miles S of Charlotte, NC) was Spotsylvania, VA
    Spyder Garage

Default How do I Change a title from FS to SOLD

How do I change the Prefix on my For Sale -FS listing to SOLD? I went into edit and could not find a button or setting to make the change.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-02-2020 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Not a 'How to:' but a 'How do I?'
    HokieV

2015 RTS Intense Red Pearl (New Jan. 2016) - Comfort Heated Seat w/Backrest, Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, superbrightled.com Brake Light Strobe, TricLED fender lights w/Blinker Module & Turn Signal Strips, Stebel Nautilus Horn, FOBO TPMS, Spydercuff, Dual USB outlet, Bike Barn.

Previous - 2011 RT Limited.

Spyder Garage

If you edit your first post in the thread, then hit 'go advanced', there should be a prefix field showing 'FS:' just above the thread title box & below the 'Reason for edit' box (altho you'll only see the applicable prefixes for whichever section you are in! ) RHS of that box, just to the right of the FS should be a little black down arrow - click on that, then scroll up or down thru the drop down list to find SOLD, & click on that before scrolling down until you see the 'close this thread' button below the text field, click that too, then scroll back up a bit to save the changes/submit the edit.

All that said, some other posters have had a bit of difficulty finding this 'Advanced edit' option, so if you can't find it either, just drop one of us Mods a PM with details of which of your threads you want marked as SOLD & we can do it for you.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-02-2020 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Only see applicable prefixes
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!