Spyder Garage

Default A Thank You to Pit Bull Powersports of Joplin MO

A big thank you to Pit Bull Powersports of Joplin MO for checking out my brakes today. I had to add brake fluid to the reservoir while on the road. With 50,000 miles on my Spyder I never had to do this. I still have 6000 miles to go on my trip and Pit Bull gave me the peace of mind to move onward. While it did not take a huge amount of time, it still was most appreciated by me.

Willie

D7A_6402.jpg
    The Future is Not Today (Motorcycle Blog) http://nomadwillie.blogspot.com/ IBA 32847
    2015 RT-S
    2015 RT-S , White

Spyder Garage

I've found most dealerships don't go this extra mile, and I think they may be surprised how often being willing to check something simple for you could result in a sale down the line.

With Spyders being somewhat of a challenge for some dealers, you would think they would take the opportunity to make a good impression (and add you to their mailing list) instead of leaving you not wanting to return. A dealership I purchase a previous Spyder from wasn't willing to take a moment to check a simple fluid level for me. I wouldn't go back now to anything unless I had no other choice.

Good for Pit Bull.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.