Spyder Garage

Default Leaking Master Cylinder

Does anyone else have brake fluid dripping from the master cylinder? I think it's coming from the cap/diaphragm. I wiped it off thinking maybe they spilled when they filled it, but it's wet again and leaves a small puddle on the garage floor. I just dropped it off at the dealer, so we'll see what they find. Everyone might want to check theirs. I've had it a week with 220miles.

Spyder Garage

I also had same problem...when I removed cap to check, could see the rubber diaphragm was pinched ...dealer installed new diaphragm and all is good.

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking.....

Well they will check it out but many caps have breathers and if installed wrong will leak out...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

My rear caliper is leaking. I had a brake fault a couple of weeks ago with low fluid. The resivour was very low and the rubber membrane was sucked to the bottom. I noticed fluid under the caliper. I took it to the dealer and they will replace the caliper on Thursday.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic