I have a 2018 RT Ltd. and have a techy question that I can't quite figure out if there is a answer or not... to start with I have a sena 10S unit on the helmet, a Samsung S10.. with both the genius maps and sygic for navigation on the BRP connect. When I connect and the sena unit tells me I am connected to the phone and BRP connect, I suddenly lose my audio from the phone (podcasts, pandora, even music from the brp connect choice).. BUT if the BRP connect looses it's connection because I made a call and the phone locks up (I do have smartlock set up for the BRP connect, but it still sits and spins on the screen...I have tried to have the podcast or whatever up when connecting to the brp connect, but it is just nothing... so is the Bluetooth connection with the phone, helmet and spyder just a confusion for everything? I do have all audio running thru the Bluetooth speakers helmet, per the settings choice on the screen for the spyder. Hope I didn't make this too complicated .. and Thanks for any help.

Rick.