Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by donhy View Post
    I'm glad you like them, you are probably noticing now how yellow headlight bulbs are and thinking of replacing those with LED's
    How'd you ever guess??
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Spacing washers and heat shields dont come with a kit. Everything is plug and play and easy to do unless you are OCD like me and try to align everythinf perfectly than you just have to play with washers till you get it right. Yes there is a three wire connector right beside fog light housing.
    I forgot about the driver for the LED's, I took a look at the light kit this morning and that turned on the bulb between my ears. I'll do some voltage testing while doing the installation of the plug and play setup and see if I can figure out how to keep the DRL's on with both the high beam and low beam lights.
    2018 F3 Limited , Black/Chrome

Spyder Garage

Spacing washers and heat shields dont come with a kit. Everything is plug and play and easy to do unless you are OCD like me and try to align everythinf perfectly than you just have to play with washers till you get it right. Yes there is a three wire connector right beside fog light housing.
    I spaced mine out like yours and it seems the mounting plate might be forcing out the side panel slightly..... In any event I forgot to order the the heat shields so I got creative and took a 2.5" holesaw to the blankoff plate along with a little grinding and it worked really well, and thenl I broke off the mounting tab on the second plate I was modifying, with that I just ordered two heat shields and when they are delivered I'll check and see if the mounting plate is rubbing against the side panel.

Thanks for your install tips Donhy it helped make the job easier and better looking
    2018 F3 Limited , Black/Chrome

Spyder Garage

I just in stalled the ******* arc lights and was also surprised and disappointed about the gap around the lights. Otherwise a well-engineered kit. Guess i’ll Get over it.
    2017 F3 Limited , Gloss Black with red and carbon fiber accents

Spyder Garage

I made spacers out of thick wall plastic tubing. They are 3/4" long and fit into the 3 recesses that the mounting bolts use. The result is the lights are moved forward enough that any gap is negligible. I even ordered a pair of heat shields and a doubt I will use them.
    If anyone is interested in the O.D. of that tubing, I'll post it.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Arc fog lights look like a horse eye...
    horae eye1.jpg
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

So i got them installed today and unfortunately there is a gap although only noticeable if you get too close i am happy with the lights but not with the gap and i think theh should stick out to the front a bit more. For price its not a bad set. Coolness factor you ant beat it.
    How did you get your Spyder to stick to the wall like that?

Oh..........................never mind..............................it's a Spyder.

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

For those of you that have the Arc LEDs and don't like the gap is that with or without the BRP heatshields?20190601_233454.jpg
    2019 F3-S SE6
    Elka Stage 2 Front and Rear w/HYD
    Can-am Dragbar
    F4 Custom 28" Windscreen
    GTR Lighting LED Headlights
    Arc Led Auxiliary lights
    Signature Light
    BajaRon Swaybar
    Akrapovic Sinister Silencer
    FOBO 2 Trike TPMS
    Motorcycle Dave Gel inserts Rider and Passenger
    Foam Grips
    2019 F3-S , Monolith Satin Black

Spyder Garage

I got the arc lights they seem to work really nice. And I definitely put a statement on the bike with the daytime running lights.

"Friend to those who have no friends. Enemy to those who need no enemies. Headache to those who have no aspirin."~ The Phantom Texter
    2019 F3 s , Neutrino Aurora Accessory Fuse Block Blue

Spyder Garage

Nice video SgtRay. Nice cases. What brand are the seats? They look to be real comfy.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Nice video SgtRay. Nice cases. What brand are the seats? They look to be real comfy.
    They are the ones in the can am site on the store page.
    "Friend to those who have no friends. Enemy to those who need no enemies. Headache to those who have no aspirin."~ The Phantom Texter
    2019 F3 s , Neutrino Aurora Accessory Fuse Block Blue

Spyder Garage

Anyone wanting a pair of F3 fog light heat shields, I find I don't need mine. Moving the lights forward doesn't leave any blank spaces.
    $20 to my PayPal and they are yours, including shipping. PM me.