Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
    But exhaust system have zero to do with LOOKS!

As long as they provide adequate flow & noise control, that is all that matters.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen47 View Post
    But exhaust system have zero to do with LOOKS!

As long as they provide adequate flow & noise control, that is all that matters.
    Seriously?

I'd say looks have an impact on everything. I make sway bar and ignition wire kits where, in many cases, you can't even see the components once installed. Yet I am sure that if these kits did not look good, I'd be hearing about it.

Try to sell an ugly exhaust system that, in every other respect, is fantastic vs. an awesome looking exhaust system that is lousy. You'll sell the lousy one every time (until your reputation goes down the tubes). But you'll never sell the ugly one.

Manufacturers (both original and aftermarket) are wasting a lot of R&D and market survey time and money if you are correct about looks.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 04-22-2019 at 01:38 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Seriously?

I'd say looks have an impact on everything. I make sway bar and ignition wire kits where, in many cases, you can't even see the components once installed. Yet I am sure that if these kits did not look good, I'd be hearing about it.

Try to sell an ugly exhaust system that, in every other respect, is fantastic vs. an awesome looking exhaust system that is lousy. You'll sell the lousy one every time (until your reputation goes down the tubes). But you'll never sell the ugly one.

Manufacturers (both original and aftermarket) are wasting a lot of R&D and market survey time and money if you are correct about looks.
    The bottom line question: Are you saying that the factory exhaust sytsem looks "BAD"??? One (i.e. a Ryker owner) can hardly SEE it! Much less the general public!

Spyder Garage

He's selling them on ebay as well. I emailed him and asked him to put a clear video of the revving and drive by's. These look very low profile, love the look. Hopefully not too loud.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen47 View Post
    The bottom line question: Are you saying that the factory exhaust sytsem looks "BAD"??? One (i.e. a Ryker owner) can hardly SEE it! Much less the general public!
    I think the factory Ryker exhaust looks pretty good. Goes with the lines and image of the machine. You can't see a lot of the exhaust system, I agree. But you can see enough. And people like to customize, even if the OEM looks good. And we haven't even talked about sound or volume.

Maybe you didn't mean that looks don't matter at all. Maybe you meant it isn't as important with the Ryker exhaust because there isn't much to see there.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Some people like loud exhaust....I don't but to each his own. I am trying to make my ryker look sport bike like more than cruiser.
    2019 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

I have a Spyder1 on my F3. These pipes are hand made and of good quality. The owner is very nice to deal with. You can expect these pipes to be loud. I had to add extra baffles to my pipe to tame it a bit.
    ALL pipes are overpriced IMO. Yes, LOOKS are what drive all my accessory selections. I think the old Chevys with the huge tires look great. Anyone who takes the time and MONEY to get a different look has my respect.
    Dennis

Spyder Garage

LOL!!! 500 bucks for a mere TIP!

Spyder Garage

I'm pretty sure its the whole exhaust. It just says tip to differentiate the different versions.

Spyder Garage

I don't understand why some people feel the need to judge other people because they do stuff to their property; because that said person like something that they don't...
    Just because you don't see value in something, doesn't mean they don't. If it brings a smile on their face and enjoy what they have, who cares? Money come, money go... your health and happiness is more important than that.

I like variety... nothing wrong with it. And as long it doesn't harm anyone, even if I don't understand it, I'm OK with doing what you want with your stuff.
    If we all do the same thing, life will be pretty boring and bland. Live and let live I say...

Spyder Garage

Dead right bajajohn same goes for tires looks sell everything. Regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Hey guys,

New to the forum. joined actually for this reason to see what the exhaust options are but after doing some digging. I actually started calling around and found out two brothers is releasing a exhaust that is supposed to be ready at the end of this month.. the rep jay sent me this link. looking forward to trying it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxS6JeXFHQz/

Spyder Garage

No offense but I think that sounds horrible

Spyder Garage

Almost Harley sounding, but I agree with the folks who say, to each their own. Beauty is in the eye (or ear) of the beholder. I like my RT and if you gave me an F3, I'd go trade it on another RT. Yet the guy who convinced me and my wife to get the RT had an F3 and he likes it. I tried a Ryker and... I like my RT. But the Ryker's are selling like hotcakes. May each of those Ryer owners get to customize their Ryker's just the way THEY want to. I'm glad to see so many folks developing aftermarket options for the Ryker owners.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020