Spyder Garage

Default handicrapp oil change

here is some pics of me changing the oil in the spyder, I would like to point out that the 2 internal filters to change (HCM only once every 10k), hello to 1970, weak sauce. I have done all the maintainence on this beast with the help of my buds, it can be done but you do need people to help ya out, especially with the back tire change, 10 seperate things to put the axel thru bull*****. Took me about 45 minutes to do it myself, if I was not handicrapped, I would say 20 minutes.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

ya its a pain in the arsh for us to do it ourselves but we gotta do what we gotta do.

love the diving board you got on your spydie......
    Last edited by RoadHammer; 06-30-2009 at 08:24 PM.

Spyder Garage

thanks man, anything to not have to drive a cage anymore. Just need a handbrake that is hydraulic.. Too bad there is no companies that have made one but will not sell it...........
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

Good for you, Seth. You are a died-in-the-wool gearhead, buddy!
    -Scotty