Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Replacing ONE Dead Fobo?

One of my three FOBO sensors (rear tire) is apparently dead. I changed the battery on it, but it still won't communicate with my iPad any more.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get just ONE replacement sensor somewhere? The other two are working fine.

Thanks!
    Bert

Spyder Garage

Call Lamonster Garage tomorrow. They can sell you a single sensor.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Newbert, are you SURE it’s dead? When you change a battery, it is very easy to lift the contacts when you are taking the battery out, so when the new battery goes in, it is not touching the contacts. If you press down gently on the contacts while the battery is out, it might just be enough to get it going again (I do this each time I change a battery, along with a Disable/Install)

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by newbert View Post
    One of my three FOBO sensors (rear tire) is apparently dead. I changed the battery on it, but it still won't communicate with my iPad any more.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get just ONE replacement sensor somewhere? The other two are working fine.

Thanks!
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Newbert, are you SURE it’s dead? When you change a battery, it is very easy to lift the contacts when you are taking the battery out, so when the new battery goes in, it is not touching the contacts. If you press down gently on the contacts while the battery is out, it might just be enough to get it going again (I do this each time I change a battery, along with a Disable/Install)

Pete
    This. And try putting on a vehilce that runs higher pressure for about 5-10mins and it should "come alive". I had to do this once after changing a battery...

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post

Pete
    Will give this a try tomorrow....Thanks Pete!
    Bert