Spyder Garage

Default Finally Vredestein Quatrac 5 on the rear !

Bought on web and got it put on by my local dealer, Poulson Motorsports in Lacey, WA.

205/60/15 with no issues. He put 28PSI in it, but I changed to 18 as soon as I got home. Now have Vredestein tires on all 3 wheels

Went for 75 mile ride in the afternoon and as expected wife and I both noticed an increase in "comfort" as well as lowered road noise

Felt easier to steer and control also, although that wasn't considered an issue with me before.

Just my initial thoughts. with others and I would not hesitate to recommend these tire to anyone.
    Ray & Marci
    Tenino, WA
    2014RTL Cognac
    ALWAYS ride 2 up.

Spyder Garage

It's nice that we have a break in the NW Rain Festival so we can do those things and get out on our bikes.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Congrats!
    Still waiting on mine to be delivered - same size, and then like you will have them on all three.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue