Spyder Garage

Default GIVI Top case size suggestions

Been looking at the GIVI top cases for my Ryker 600 and was wondering how big of a case is too big (aesthetically). Pictures of other's implementation of top cases on the Ryker would be appreciated.

Also any recommendation for other brand top cases would be appreciated. The OEM case is just too small and any locking capabilities.

Thanks for any input.

Spyder Garage

I installed the Shad SH-48 on my Ryker. It looks like it was made for it. Used Shad included mounting brackets on the front of the Max Mount and drilled and tapped 2 holes in the back. I only ride solo so do not need to easily remove it. Look for it on Ebay for a good price.

Spyder Garage

This is the case I am going to try. It is the same size as the shad and includes a soft back rest. It may not be as high quality as the Shad but is quite a bit cheaper. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...LYHTTMA5&psc=1
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

I use this Peugeot scooter Topcase - painted lid - roundet form - backrest - proffessional close System (better than on the shad..) 34 Liter
    (it is installed on a plate over the max-Mount, together with my passenger-seat..)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chris56 View Post
    I use this Peugeot scooter Topcase - painted lid - roundet form - backrest - proffessional close System (better than on the shad..) 34 Liter
    (it is installed on a plate over the max-Mount, together with my passenger-seat..)
    Chris56, I really like your setup. If I had access to the metal fabricated you had, I would go the same route. It's a really clean install.

Spyder Garage

IMG_0992.jpgIMG_0991.jpg

Monokey Givi bag
    --
    Bob L.
    Worcester County Massachusetts
    www.rk-mass2.org

Spyder Garage

Here are a some pictures of the Shad SH-48 mounted to the Ryker.
    20190420_160241.jpg20190420_160257.jpg20190420_160310.jpg

Spyder Garage

I got mine from Ebay, my friend Duane got his from Amazon, same price. Here is a picture of the same box on my Vespa. Though cheap, they are amazingly well made. The Vespa has had it on there for about three years. A full face helmet WILL NOT fit in it, only drawback to the size. Sorry about the photos, best ones I had.
    IMG_0626 (478x640).jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bcraig View Post
    Been looking at the GIVI top cases for my Ryker 600 and was wondering how big of a case is too big (aesthetically). Pictures of other's implementation of top cases on the Ryker would be appreciated.

Also any recommendation for other brand top cases would be appreciated. The OEM case is just too small and any locking capabilities.

Thanks for any input.
    . Here is a pick with a Givi v46 3CBFDF39-72CE-43A1-B8E4-5F29471AAAEF.jpg3CBFDF39-72CE-43A1-B8E4-5F29471AAAEF.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images