Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pricing

Spyder Garage

Default Pricing

Looking to buy a Ryker 600 - MSRP $8,699

Seems the out the door price is about $11,700 with the delivery and assembly added in.

Does this seem competitive? If it is I may have to wait a year and see how much they discount 2019 models - which may not be a bad idea seeing that this is a new introduction.

Also does anyone have experience dealing with Ride Now Power Sports, Jacksonville?

Your comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Spyder Garage

I got my 900 for MSRP plus $50 paperwork. There were no delivery and assembly charges. Not including taxes which we pay at the DMV. Good luck.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxfann View Post

Seems the out the door price is about $11,700 with the delivery and assembly added in.

Does this seem competitive? If it is I may have to wait a year and see how much they discount 2019 models - which may not be a bad idea seeing that this is a new introduction.

Also does anyone have experience dealing with Ride Now Power Sports, Jacksonville?

Thanks.
    I know I'm wrong in thinking this, but it seems like a bait and switch, advertise 8,500, but thats not all... another 3K plus, you can be out the door, after you pay us to put the bike together and after we add in shipping costs.... I wish they would just advertise 11,700 out the door, come get 'em.... but i guess that seems like alot of money, and no one would come get 'em....
    Last edited by Realtor; 04-19-2019 at 07:17 PM. Reason: spelling
    2018 RT , Blue

Spyder Garage

I bought mine in Findlay Ohio 600 ACE 8499 out the door. There were two other dealers I was dealing with for the exact same price so I don't understand the huge markup. Frank

Spyder Garage

Thanks Frank - I guess I will see how badly they want to sell it. I have seen enough feed back that around MSRP plus taxes is where I should be.

Spyder Garage

With the comments here... good idea to shop around for other dealers. Just make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Accessories and warranties can raise the price markedly.

Spyder Garage

Thanks.
    Quick, run the other way fast.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Frank - I guess I will see how badly they want to sell it. I have seen enough feed back that around MSRP plus taxes is where I should be.
    If I were you , I'd check and see what IMotorsports ( a Vendor on this forum ) is selling them for …..they ship it to you for FREE …...good luck .... Mike

Spyder Garage

I was curious so I looked at the iMotorsport web side. The Ryker 600 is listed at $8499 with free shipping. At the bottom of each listing page is the following statement, "Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details."

Bottom line seems to be give them a call, or find one you like among their listings and click the "Get A Quote" tab. I'm betting their out the door price won't be $3K more than the "deal" you mentioned. As I recall there are a number of forum members who have been very satisfied with iMotorsport.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

MSRP on a Ryker 600 is $8,499. Find a different dealer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks.
    Is this Jacksonville FLORIDA ??

If so, they probably are owned by the same people who have the Ride Now's in Gainesville and Ocala.......I have had several dealings with them and they ALWAYS try to scam you one way or another. I would not let them work on my bicycle......much less a motorcycle.

The only reason I will set foot in their stores anymore is to order parts that I want right away.

Spyder Garage

Another vote for imotorsports here. Just bought a 2018 F3S from them yesterday. I'm in the process of transferring funds now and doing paperwork. The price on the website, plus a $179 doc fee, was the OTD price. No assembly, no dealer fee and, best of all, NO BS WHATSOEVER! They will ship it to my door free! I handle the tax and title when it gets here with my state DMV. Only thing I would have a slight comment about is they could be a bit more communicative but, then again, I'm not their only customer. Give them a try!!!
    2018 F3S , Black

Spyder Garage

You can do much better than $11,700. Find another dealer.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Mike - I most certainly will - thanks much.

Spyder Garage

Thanks very much Blue Knight911 - I will do this and post my results.
    Last edited by Jaxfann; 04-21-2019 at 07:25 AM. Reason: to correct

Spyder Garage

Thanks Easy Rider for your comments.

Spyder Garage

Thanks very much frj322 - I will call them soon.
    Last edited by Jaxfann; 04-21-2019 at 07:26 AM. Reason: to correct

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Rider View Post
    Is this Jacksonville FLORIDA ??

If so, they probably are owned by the same people who have the Ride Now's in Gainesville and Ocala.......I have had several dealings with them and they ALWAYS try to scam you one way or another. I would not let them work on my bicycle......much less a motorcycle.

The only reason I will set foot in their stores anymore is to order parts that I want right away.
    Easy Rider - yes I reside in Jacksonville Fl.

May I ask you where you get your Can Am serviced in North Central Florida - I don't think I will have much choice here in Jax?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

May I ask you where you get your Can Am serviced in North Central Florida - I don't think I will have much choice here in Jax?
    Maybe not. I have to go south (from Ocala).
    Was using Barney's in Brooksville but am quickly losing confidence in them too.
    My next try looks like it will be Seminole Power Sports......or maybe Tampa Bay.
    The CanAm web site has a list.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Rider View Post
    Maybe not. I have to go south (from Ocala).
    Was using Barney's in Brooksville but am quickly losing confidence in them too.
    My next try looks like it will be Seminole Power Sports......or maybe Tampa Bay.
    The CanAm web site has a list.
    Thanks - looks like I will have to do the same.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks - looks like I will have to do the same.
    Since you are in Jax, have you looked north......into Georgia ??

Spyder Garage

I will get in line and suggest you go to a different dealer, (imotorsport....) Ride Now, which is based here in Arizona, is not a dealership that I will grace with my presence ever again. I have found their stores here to be overpriced, uninformed, arrogant, and incompetent. (Do I sound like I don't like them.....?) They screwed my bike up severely and would not fix thier error and only wanted to get into a pissing contest when they realized I knew they had messed up. I told them I would take every opportunity to spread the word about their incompetence and they didn't care..... Deal with them at your own peril..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    I will get in line and suggest you go to a different dealer, (imotorsport....) Ride Now, which is based here in Arizona, is not a dealership that I will grace with my presence ever again. I have found their stores here to be overpriced, uninformed, arrogant, and incompetent. (Do I sound like I don't like them.....?) They screwed my bike up severely and would not fix thier error and only wanted to get into a pissing contest when they realized I knew they had messed up. I told them I would take every opportunity to spread the word about their incompetence and they didn't care..... Deal with them at your own peril..... Jim
    Jim - thanks for this information.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by frj322 View Post
    Another vote for imotorsports here. Just bought a 2018 F3S from them yesterday. I'm in the process of transferring funds now and doing paperwork. The price on the website, plus a $179 doc fee, was the OTD price. No assembly, no dealer fee and, best of all, NO BS WHATSOEVER! They will ship it to my door free! I handle the tax and title when it gets here with my state DMV. Only thing I would have a slight comment about is they could be a bit more communicative but, then again, I'm not their only customer. Give them a try!!!
    Same here, just bought an RT Limited for advertised price plus the $179.00 doc fee. Put a deposit down and waiting for the next step to finalize it. It's my first Spyder and I've never owned a motorcycle before.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ntotrr View Post
    Same here, just bought an RT Limited for advertised price plus the $179.00 doc fee. Put a deposit down and waiting for the next step to finalize it. It's my first Spyder and I've never owned a motorcycle before.
    I hope you have taken a test ride somewhere ??

If not, this is a pretty BIG risk.