Spyder Garage

Default I'm addicted to Ryker everything

Hi All,

I'm getting my Ryker 600 on the 27th. Been reading everything and seeing every youtube video. I'm addicted!

First time ever trike/motorcycle rider. So i've been looking at helmets/safety gear etc etc. Bought a Shoei Rf-1200, a nice jacket and some gloves so far. I'm Pumped! I'm located in SO CAL and asked the dealer if these have been popular. The guy said he sold every Ryker before they even get to the dealership. I also asked him the age of the people buying them. Early 20's to late 30s! I'm 31 so I fit the demographic. I just want something fun I can ride in so I can pull the young college tail and take them back to their dorms after a ride.

I was interested in the Can Am Spyder RSS, the sportier version. But once I saw them they were way too big and bulky. These look lean, slick and the style is fresh! Going to add some nice Punisher stickers on it when i get it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good luck with the College Tail LOL.

Have fun on your Ryker.

Spyder Garage

and

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Just picked Rally up today before the rain came. Took a short ride impressed with how it handles but it is mechanically NOISEY. Clunks, clatters etc. only has 15 miles on it guess I'll have to give it a chance but it's not my RT.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2019 Rally , GMUltra Violet

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
    Hi All,
    I also asked him the age of the people buying them. Early 20's to late 30s! I'm 31 so I fit the demographic.
    I think most buyers are double that age.

Spyder Garage

Cool

Take time to brake bike in and learn to ride. You're off to a good start with RF-1200 and jacket. Just remember that they only work if you wear them. AGAT. (All the gear all the time.) Lots of luck and have fun!
    CENTAUR
    "IT'S BETTER TO BE SHOT OUT OF A CANNON THAN SQUEEZED OUT OF A TUBE"-Dr. HS Thompson

Spyder Garage

Please post pics of "College Tail"

Spyder Garage

You will be very happy with your purchase! My demographic, 64 years old and retired. Just gives me more time to ride and enjoy this great machine.

Spyder Garage

I cant seem to stop riding mine, over 2500 miles in the 9 weeks I have had it. HAVE FUN