Spyder Garage

Default Turn signal wire harness replacement

A rat got up inside the dash of my 2016 F3 Limited and chewed and shredded the wire to my front left turn signal. Anyone know where I can get a replacement harness?

Spyder Garage

If there is enough of a wire lead coming from the turn signal and and enough wire on the other end you could just butt splice with waterproof connectors, it will much less expensive than an OEM harness and it will be a robust connection.

https://www.amazon.com/Insulated-Ele...03835955&psc=1
    2018 F3 Limited , Black/Chrome

Spyder Garage

Looks like the consol harness has the turn signal wires. That would need to be verified. Part number 710004603. $274.99 from cheapcycleparts.com. Add to that a couple hours labour. I would guess. I think a better idea would be to find someone that is good at automotive wiring and replace the bad section.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the ideas... Hubby got 99% of the way to the broken wire and just could not get the last panel off to get to it. We took it up the road to a local dealer/mech who does basic work on Spyders. I will let you know what the outcome is when we get her back.

Spyder Garage

Make sure that the dealer checks for other damage... my 2017 was rodent infested while in the crate. The dealer fixed the chewed wires but ignored the rat leavings that were deposited throughout the F3T. It took a complaint to BRP's corporate CS to make them clean it up.
    2017 F3T , Black, black and more black