Very Active Member SpyderConvert's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks for your help

I installed a modulator in my brake lights the other day, following the instructions provided by the no-longer-a-supplier ( which, by the way were crap). After a successful install, the product worked flawlessly. After reinstalling the tupperware, I could not get the trunk lid to latch. Since I was going on a ryde later that day, I held the lid down with electrical tape; it worked, but I kept getting the orange screen telling me the the cargo lid was open. I did a search on the RT Shop Talk forum and found the topic that I was looking for. I followed the instructions on how to fix this problem and my trunk lid now latches like it had before. Thanks to everyone that posts solutions on this forum, it really does help!
    2015 RTL, BajaRon Swaybar, LaMonster LED Headlights and Foglights, LaMonster Spydercuff, LaMonster LED mirror wrap, Magic Mirrors, HMT Brake Light
    2015 RT Ltd. , $" extension Black

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks .....

Glad you found the solution here and got back to us a happy camper. The site needs this kind of feed back to know it is doing what it was intended to do in helping fellow ryders find solutions to problems and issues they may incur along the way.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black