Spyder Garage

Default RLS Exhaust Cat delete sale

Polished now on sale For $300 https://rls-exhaust.myshopify.com/pr...delete-muffler and i also have a black ceramic coated model that can reduce heat up to 400 degrees https://rls-exhaust.myshopify.com/co...delete-muffler
    Coating i use is a ceramic coating made by cerakote high heat it is a radiant heat barrier and can reduce the radiant heat up to 400 degrees contact me direct 469-878-5166 buy 2 save $50 more
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RLS Exhaust; 04-28-2019 at 11:25 PM.

Spyder Garage

Your links are not working...….
    Can you explain what makes your product superior to others on the market?

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for letting me know the links were not working i think i got that fixed .
    My cat Delete has a different sound and i think that is one of the biggest things people like about my cat delete .I think my Product has more back pressure than the others offer.all of my cat deletes have a cylindrical perforated baffle that has exhaust packing that is what you see in the middle, the camber area. On the inlet area it has a small substrate baffle that similar to the oem catalytic converter but it has better flow . Making it a 2 stage baffle system giving it better back pressure and helping keep your low end power.Also getting you a deeper tone than the competitors straight pipe .I also offer a ceramic coated version that is coated with a Cerakote radiant heat barrier that can decrease the radiant heat up to 400 degrees .call me any time to talk exhaust 469-878-5166
    Last edited by RLS Exhaust; 04-29-2019 at 01:47 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RLS Exhaust View Post
    Thanks for letting me know the links were not working i think i got that fixed .
    My cat Delete has a different sound and i think that is one of the biggest things people like about my cat delete .I think my Product has more back pressure than the others offer.all of my cat deletes have a cylindrical perforated baffle that has exhaust packing that is what you see in the middle, the camber area. On the inlet area it has a small substrate baffle that similar to the oem catalytic converter but it has better flow . Making it a 2 stage baffle system giving it better back pressure and helping keep your low end power.Also getting you a deeper tone than the competitors straight pipe .I also offer a ceramic coated version that is coated with a Cerakote radiant heat barrier that can decrease the radiant heat up to 400 degrees .call me any time to talk exhaust 469-878-5166
    Thanks for the response, I really appreciate the input. I'm still on the fence between yours and the really popular one. I really like the idea of the ceramic coating, but it's also another $80 if I'm reading your site right. My F3 is all black, so I really want the black coated version. I just got a Dynojet Powervision tuner to play around with. Right now just have their performance tune installed and it for sure pulls harder. Will be interesting to see if things pull even better with the cat delete.

Thanks again... will try and make a decision soon.

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Can your exhaust fit on a 2015 F3S?

Spyder Garage

I heard RLS exhausts for the last few days. Sound is great! I like the tone of the stock cat and his dual mufflers. Badass!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system