Spyder Garage

Default Scratched Windshied

2 years ago I purchased my 2017 F3T and shortly after that I upgraded to a F4 windshield. I was just cleaning my windshield and I noticed a scratch. It's not that bad, but I can feel it with my fingernail. I know F4 doesn't cover scratches in their warranty. Is there a way to remove scratches without screwing up my windshield? It runs down the middle of the windshied.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sliderrj View Post
    2 years ago I purchased my 2017 F3T and shortly after that I upgraded to a F4 windshield. I was just cleaning my windshield and I noticed a scratch. It's not that bad, but I can feel it with my fingernail. I know F4 doesn't cover scratches in their warranty. Is there a way to remove scratches without screwing up my windshield? It runs down the middle of the windshied.
    IMHO, if you can feel it with your fingernail, that's not an easy to fix. I have one also and it bugs me ….. but not $350.00's worth of be bugged ….. my theory is if it got scratched once it can again , including right after you re-place it …… Mike

Spyder Garage

Call F4 and ask if anything can be done. They are friendly folks.

If there is a hard surface coating on the polycarbonate. I would guess there is. There is not much you can do.

2018 F3 LIMITED