Thread: Tank Bag

Spyder Garage

Question Tank Bag

Anyone purschased a tank bag other than the CAN-AM version? Looking for one that will hold a Note 8 or bigger.

Spyder Garage

Amazon got em.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gwolf View Post

Amazon got em.
    Yep i see a lot of them on Amazon but looking for Ryker owners that have had some success with them.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyber2nd View Post
    Yep i see a lot of them on Amazon but looking for Ryker owners that have had some success with them.
    That is on my Spyder............ it is very handy. Has straps, no reason you couldn't put it on anything.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gwolf View Post
    That is on my Spyder............ it is very handy. Has straps, no reason you couldn't put it on anything.
    The Ryker doesn't have a gas cap like a typical motorcycle so I don't know how convenient this bag would be for a Ryker owner who needs to fill the tank. Would this bag have to be removed completely and set on the ground while gassing up?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    The Ryker doesn't have a gas cap like a typical motorcycle so I don't know how convenient this bag would be for a Ryker owner who needs to fill the tank. Would this bag have to be removed completely and set on the ground while gassing up?
    Nope, I got it strapped over my gas door. To fill up I just pop the quick release strap on the back and flip it over the bars. Takes about 10 seconds to snap the rear strap back on it after you fill up. In the picture the quick release strap is between the bag and the front of the seat.

Spyder Garage

I use a standard bag with Y Connection - fixed two metall parts on the screws under the tank Cup - I can use it ni the heights -works perfect !!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats