SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Many People have ask me about my GEL

Dave here,
    The Gel I have is different from everyone else’s,
    Mine is Medical Gel. If you go to my other website
    www.davesvcu.com you will see that a BIG part of my business is medical repair
    in hospitals, doctors offices, dental offices on the chairs hospital beds and more.
    in about 2000, the company that invented GEL for use in medical items, supplied me
    with stock of it for medical repairs and improvements to Hospital beds. I just by chance
    tried it in my motorcycle seat and wow what a difference it made, time passed and the
    same company came up with memory foam so I contacted them again to see if they would make
    the gel with the memory foam on it for me in the shape I wanted, they said yes and that is
    how I got this medical gel for motorcycle seats.
    If you were to compare it to any other you would see and feel the difference quickly.
    The GEL for medical use was made for beds to stop people from getting bed sores and
    pressure points, it conforms to your body as you move. It will not melt, it's water proof,
    you can not puncture it and make it go flat because it does not have air in it, does not get hot
    when sitting out in the sun because it has the memory foam on it.
    It is easy to install you can do it your self with my easy to follow instructions on my website.
    Give me a call any time 209-887—3283 9:00AM to 8:00PM Pacific time 7 days a week
    Thanks
    Dave conformax.jpgGEL embedded in seat.jpg
    Last edited by Motorcycledave; 04-29-2019 at 08:20 PM.