Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

The dealer for Catalonia (Spain) is in the coast. In fact is in a leisure port.
    Their main bussiness are the sea doo's and boat's motor but they sell and
    service Spyders and Rykers. In fact I think they are the dealer that sells
    the most in Spain.
    We have very few points that provide workshop service in the country and
    if we need to visit the workshop during a trip, depending on where you are,
    we have to make large trips.
    2018 F3 Ltd. , Black/Dark

Spyder Garage

When I was in Suncoast Motor Sports (Clearwater, FL) a couple months ago, they had about a half dozen new Rykers, 0 new and 1 used Spyders, and 0 F3s. I wanted to test drive an F3 while my Spyder was in the shop for maintenance. No joy. They did have a ton of SeaDoo's. You have to look at the entire BRP line-up and the geographical market of a dealership to understand why decisions are made. Many mfg's approach dealer agreements as a one size fits all, take it or leave it proposition, because some dumb-ass with an MBA thinks life works that way. This is true across many types of retail in the recreation sector. It usually happens with new product intros and the mfg tries to force their dealers to buy tons of the "new" thing without regard to the dealer's unique customer base, sales records, local differences in demand, available inventory space, or even existing inventory. I've seen brands CRASH because of this several times in fishing tackle, ATVs, RVs, and firearms. DUMB!