Spyder Garage

Default How often to use Merlin's Blood?

I bought a couple of bottles over the winter and used them two weeks ago - the stuff is downright amazing. My concern is too much of a good thing and it will corrode or ruin the wheels. Also, is there any worry if some of it splashes onto the breaks?
    Thanks in advance,
    Jim

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Well I guess it depends on whether you are a Vampire or not ……….sorry couldn't resist ….. Mike

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

As long as it is ph neutral it shouldn't hurt paint or other parts

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

that is correct this stuff is ph balanced and it will never harm any type of rims. used it all the time if you wish. my suggestion use it every other wash brake dust don't build up that fast does it? if so then don't be afraid to use it all the time. but ty for the great review and remember spyderlover friends please pass on to your friends if you've been happy with the results go to www.merlinsblood.com to order more.

ty,
    jim

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JimH View Post
    I bought a couple of bottles over the winter and used them two weeks ago - the stuff is downright amazing. My concern is too much of a good thing and it will corrode or ruin the wheels. Also, is there any worry if some of it splashes onto the breaks?
    Thanks in advance,
    Jim
    jim, this cleaner is safe as soap it will not harm your brakes nor will it harm paint it is ph balanced wont even give you a rash. ive sprayed on my arm let sit smelled awful but no red spots. in fact you should be using on your brakes,rotors,calipers this cleaner is designed to remove brake dust build up and we had a customer say it even got rid of brake squeaking

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Thank you all for the responses! Jim (Merlins Blood) was very helpful when I bought it and continues to provide support.