Like me, I'm sure that you have done extensive research on this and other forms as well as YouTube. You have undoubtedly seen several posts about problems as extreme as wheels falling off.

I have now loogged over 1,200 miles on my Ryker Rally, and can tell you that I am absolutely thrilled with this vehicle; and no, I do not work for Can Am.

I have logged I am sure well over a 250,000 miles on many 2 wheel motorcycles including a VTX 1800, FJR 1300 sport touring, Gold Wing, etc. And 3 years ago, I purchased my 1st tryke, that being a Can-Am ST Limited and loggged 46,000 miles on that tryke before picking up my Ryker Rally. Many would say that I traded down significantly from previous bikes.

So, I have a considerable amount of experience and can tell you that I have had absolutely no mechanical issues with this machine. I am happy with its fit and finish with just a couple of exceptions that are not significant.

We all should recognize that these forms are extremely useful for problem solving. When I have had an issue with my bikes, I go to the forms well before I consider going to a dealer. So many of the posts you will find on the web forums / Youtube/ etc. will be more heavily weighted towards problem solving rather than praising a vehicle.

So, I wanted to go officially on record to praise the Can Am Ryker. I believe they have hit a home run with this vehicle particularly at its price point.

It might be interesting for other Ryker owners who have had similar experience sound off here so that potential purchasers can get a more balanced view of this fantastic, fun filled machine.

This is my public service announcement for today