Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Active Member Aufgeblassen47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Ft Pierce/Lk Placid
    Posts
    431
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Found Great Deal On Ryker Windshield (219400771) - $179 Total Price Out The Door

    Was trying to do w/o one, but it is annoying when the wind lifts up on helmet at highway speeds. Ordered mine yesterday.

    All you have to do is post deal on Facebook to get a $20 coupon code. They charge no tax or shipping.

    https://leadersrpmshop.com/search.ph...uery=219400771

  2. #2
    Active Member Ryker900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Posts
    34
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default Windshield

    Here's where I bought my new bigger windshield: http://www.calsci.com/ have not got it yet though.Ryker windshield 1.jpg I have it now, but have not been able to ride anywhere with it because of the changeable Ohio weather. Maybe one day it will go back to good weather? I hate cold weather, wish I could afford to move south!

  3. #3
    Active Member bcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Grove City, OH USA
    Posts
    242
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryker900 View Post
    Here's where I bought my new bigger windshield: http://www.calsci.com/ have not got it yet though.
    Which size did you get Ryker900? I initially added the OEM sport windshield, but found it was too small, so I cut down a HD windshield I had and mounted it to the OEM adjustable mount. Seems to be working OK, but will probably end up with one of the Calsci windshield.

  4. #4
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    37
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryker900 View Post
    Here's where I bought my new bigger windshield: http://www.calsci.com/ have not got it yet though.
    I'm thinking of one of those too. As bcraig says, which size?

  5. #5
    Active Member Tslepebull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    362
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kmonroe99 View Post
    I'm thinking of one of those too. As bcraig says, which size?
    The CalSci web site provides a matrix of rider height and inseam to help select screen size.

  6. #6
    Active Member Ryker900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Posts
    34
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default Windshield

    I bought the biggest one they had. I am tall with a long torso and can still look over the very top of it I am 6'3" tall with a 29" inseam. So you can see why I need the biggest windshield. Kinda got shorted on my legs. But I live with it. Ryker windshield 1.jpg

  7. #7
    Active Member Ryker900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Posts
    34
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    The biggest one they had, since I'm tall and have a long torso. Sorry I posted this twice.. Ryker windshield 2.jpg

  8. #8
    Active Member Ryker900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Posts
    34
    Spyder Garage
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bcraig View Post
    Which size did you get Ryker900? I initially added the OEM sport windshield, but found it was too small, so I cut down a HD windshield I had and mounted it to the OEM adjustable mount. Seems to be working OK, but will probably end up with one of the Calsci windshield.
    Sorry to reply more than once. Read the other ones. Forgot to say reply with quote.

  9. #9
    Active Member eddiebrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    44
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    I'm ordering the XL as we speak. I'm 5'6". Tired of not being able to ride on the interstates

  10. #10
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    430
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    What ever you get, make sure you can look over it, not through it. Plus a big old windshield is going to catch a lot of air and wind.

  11. #11
    SpyderLovers Sponsor F4 Customs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    588
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    F4 Customs will be releasing the new Ryker shield in about 2 weeks. It will give much better coverage and looks great. It will also be made with a re-curve so you can run a shorter shield and get good protection.
    The F4 Shield is made from high optics polycarbonate, sheds rain, is optically perfect, and is highly scratch resistant like no others.
    www.f4customs.com
    F4 Customs, LLC
    "The Motorcycle Windshield Folks"
    330-968-4644
    sales@f4customs.com

  12. #12
    Very Active Member Sarge707's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,459
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F4 Customs View Post
    F4 Customs will be releasing the new Ryker shield in about 2 weeks. It will give much better coverage and looks great. It will also be made with a re-curve so you can run a shorter shield and get good protection.
    The F4 Shield is made from high optics polycarbonate, sheds rain, is optically perfect, and is highly scratch resistant like no others.
    www.f4customs.com
    Guess I can wait as Effective and Looks Good is a Hard task on the tiny Ryker. Hope the Price is less than a months Pay???
    2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

    Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •