Quote Originally Posted by honsfun View Post
canceling my plans to purchase a Ryker until this problem is resolved! This is not my idea of riding my bike until the wheels fall off. Can-am needs to step up and resolve. It is not the owners responsibility. Dlr should pickup bike and fix or refund purchase price to owner.
Actually, you'd probably cancel any plans to purchase any vehicle based on this protocol. There isn't a mechanical device yet made that hasn't had grave issues somewhere along the line.

In reality, I do not think there is a problem here beyond bad assembly at the dealership. We've had 1 issue like this and the only information we have about it is a likely misdiagnosis by an owner. I don't mean to demean the guy. And I am not saying he doesn't have a serious problem. But he is more mad than meticulous and gives out some obviously bad information in the video I saw.

Everyone should do what they think best. It's your money and your decision. If it were me, I'd get the Ryker as soon as possible and happily ride off into the sunset. I just wouldn't get it from the same dealership that this guy unfortunately did.