Spyder Garage

Default looking for spyder riders in or near Fresno Ca

I am trying to put together a spyder group to ride with send me a message or call me at 559-473-9444 my name is Anthony

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Nice Spyder

Nice Spyder, I like what you did with the speakers housing thats cool.
    (Just wondering why not use Soundsteam speakers and Amps its has a nice looking tarantula grill for speakers and cover for the amp and sounds good too,) Nice bike.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default central valley riders

are u riding? I am from Merced, I ride a spyder and my husband and brother have Harley's. I have 4 friends who have spyder's too. We do alot of riding thur the week & weekends... Like Jamestown, Twain Harte, Angels Camp, Jackson areas to ride... also LeGrand, Madera, Chukchansi Yosemite area... Monterey - Morro Bay.... we love to ride Have u found any other riders? if not, give us a call... Virginia .. 209-723-5053

Spyder Garage

You guys might watch for the West Coast Spyder of Northern California rydes that are being put together. We currently have a group of about 24 or 25 Spyders if I have the numbers right. Lamontster allows us to announce our rides here in the California chapter. I think the next ryde is June 13th to the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield.

Very Happy Spyder Guy
    The 2015 F3 has over 46,000 miles
    Have Spyder...Will Travel

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DEMERA99 View Post
    I am trying to put together a spyder group to ride with send me a message or call me at 559-473-9444 my name is Anthony

I live in Sanger Ca. just outside of Fresno. We should all get together for a ride this summer!