Spyder Garage

Default Hyperflash on 2019 F3L

We have a 2019 F3L that I put a couple of LED turn signal indicators. After doing so, I got hyperflash. I looked at Lamont's video to correct it, but the procedure didn't work for me. I also tried a number of variant methods, but to no avail. The issue, I believe, is that after I turn off the key the turn signal continues until the bike totally shuts down. I even tried turning off the signals at the same time I turn the key off. Maybe I am doing something wrong.
    Does anyone know if there is a new procedure for the 2018+ with the new dash?
    Anyone out there have a 2018 or 2019 with hyper flash that they fixed?

Brian

Spyder Garage

There are others with the same problem on 2019s - read this thread
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ult-Code-B102F
    2019 F3 Limited
    2019 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Brian, other than the hyperflash, how is Deb liking the new ride?
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Hi Dwight,

We got out on it last weekend for the first time and she just loved it. She was beaming ear to ear. She really likes the handling, but thinks that her F3S handled a little better. That could be due to the alignment. She will drive it for the summer and will probably get Derek Netzley to do an alignment at Spyderquest.

How is the new bike? Hopefully problem free.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLongRider View Post
    There are others with the same problem on 2019s - read this thread
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ult-Code-B102F
    Thanks for the information. I left a comment on your thread.

Spyder Garage

No worries as of yet. Started riding about 2 weeks ago, Val and I did a day trip last Saturday and it just purred along. Will get my first service (3000 miles) done sometime late this season, we're at about 2,200 now. Also going to have Dekek install a sway bar & do an alignment as well. How about a pic?
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Dwight, are you guys going to Spyderquest this year? We would love to see you and Val again.

Here are some pictures:

Unknown-6.jpg

Unknown-7.jpg

Spyder Garage

Oh man, is that beautiful!! We are hoping to make it to Spyderquest this year, but it is still pretty much up in the air for now.

Spyder Garage

Went to the dealer and had the update done and now the hyper flash is gone.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bscrive View Post
    Went to the dealer and had the update done and now the hyper flash is gone.
    Likewise, I had the firmware updated last week to version 20.8 (no charge) and the hyperflash is gone. I now also have miles to empty read out centered in the fuel gauge.
    2019 F3 Limited
    2019 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue